Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dwell in the House of the Lord

"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life." -- Psalm 27:4 NIV

How simple is this request from David? I want to dwell in your house Lord. I want to be with you. This seemingly simple request is tremendous. I want you Jesus. I want you!
Crying out to the Lord with a desire that will certainly be given to him because it is what Jesus put in David's heart.

Writing Prompt:
What desires have been put on your heart by God? Write those desires down during your devotion time. Create a poem, song, or devotion around those desires. Lift up the name of the Lord because of the things He has put on your heart.

©2011 MLMichaels/ 2012 MLMichaels

No comments:

Post a Comment