Friday, January 20, 2012

You Will Answer Me

" In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me." -- Psalm 86:7

Walking through my neighborhood, I looked to the sky and saw ominous clouds ahead of me. To the right were dark clouds and to the left were dark clouds. Every where I looked were dark clouds except when I looked up. Above me, when I looked straight up was a beautiful blue sky and sunshine. There were troubling skies all around me, but when I looked up the sky was in perfect peace.

Sometimes when trouble seems to be all about us and there seems to be no light ahead there may be nothing else that we can do but look up.

God will answer our prayers, according to His timing and according to His will. It may not be today or tomorrow, but He will answer us.

© 2012 ML Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment